Shield Air Solutions offers explosion proof fans and explosion proof exhaust fans for hazardous and heavy duty locations.
The MFSX series hazardous location explosion proof muffin fans are typically located inside an enclosure or cabinet containing analytical or other heat sensitive equipment. The explosion proof fans are used to remove hot air from the interior of the enclosure in order to keep the equipment at an acceptable temperature.
- These explosion proof muffin fans are CSA (C/US) Certified for Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, and D.
The ISFX160 hazardous location explosion proof inline fans are typically duct mounted in either a supply or an exhaust configuration and may be used for a wide variety of applications. Some of the applications include:
- The explosion proof inline fans are used to exhaust remote restrooms and showers located in refinery and petrochemical environments.
- Providing ducted positive pressure ventilation to small enclosures in hazardous locations otherwise lacking a suitable source of compressed air.
- Emergency makeup air for ventilation of a small space upon failure of the primary air source.
- These explosion proof inline fans are CSA (C/US) Certified for Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, and D.
The WSFX and WEFX series through-the-wall explosion proof fans and hazardous location fans are used for continuous dilution or intermittent ventilation of a room or space in either a supply or exhaust manner. The fans come in single and dual fan assemblies.
- The explosion proof fans are available in Class 1 Division 2, Class 1 Division 1 and general purpose.
- Standard sizes are 10″, 12″, 14″, and 16″.
- Applications include analyzer shelters and battery rooms.
- CSA (C/US) Certified the WSFX and WEFX series Division 2 hazardous location and general purpose (unclassified) fans are CSA (C/US) certified.
The WSFX and WEFX series Explosion proof fans are available for Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D or B, C, D.